THE ROCK & MILWAUKEEFOOD.COM COOK UP IMPRESSIVE SUMMER EVENT LINEUP
Food Trucks, Crawfish, Roasts, Tapas, And So Much More
Franklin, WI – May 19, 2016 – The Rock Sports Complex proudly announces that it will be the home to several new events this summer that are sure to make your mouth water. Starting June 22nd and running through September 28th there will be something featured for every pallet. The Rock Sports Complex is located at 7900 Crystal Ridge Drive, Franklin, WI.
Kicking things off on Wednesday June 22nd at 4:00PM with the Rockin’ Food Truck Rally, where Milwaukee’s top food trucks will be assembled in one fresh new setting! The amazing food can be enjoyed along side live music, local artists, games and other entertainment – giving foodies of all ages a full plate of fun. Hungry patrons can grab their food and settle in on the The Umbrella Bar’s spacious brick patio, where you can enjoy an incredible view, baseball games, drinks and the sunset.
Savoring our Summer Event Lineup:
– Rockin’ Food Truck Rally [Series]. The event series will roll up the The Umbrella Bar on:
Wednesday nights from 4:00pm to 9:00pm on June 22nd, July 27th, August 24th, and again on September 28th
– Heads-N-Tails Crawfish Boil. Our celebration starts by flying in over 2,400 pounds of fresh crawfish to serve alongside seasoned corn, potatoes, sausage, and all of the traditional trimmings. Crawfish boil chef extraordinaire Dennis Stukel will be on-site preparing our feast – trained in New Orleans, Chef Stukel is sure to deliver an authentic experience.
Saturday, June 25 from 11:00AM – 10:00PM
– The Great Roast. This unique event will celebrate the art of “roasting” – from pig, to corn, to comedy and much more! This family-friendly, one-of-a-kind event will offer a variety of food and entertainment options.
Saturday, July 16 from 11:00AM – 10:00PM
– Surf & Turf Festival. Plan on a day filled with fun in the sun and mouth-watering surf & turf pairings. An event created to highlight the most popular flavor duo on the planet! Using the freshest seasonal ingredients, Chef and his team have designed the perfect feast. It’s an event you won’t want to miss.
Saturday, August 6 from11:00AM – 10:00PM
– On Tapas The Rock. Milwaukee and surrounding area’s top chefs will be dishing out their most popular culinary creations tapas-style for you to indulge in. An opportunity to “taste the world” on top of The Rock.
Thurs – Sun, September 8-11 from 4:00PM – 10:00PM & 11:00AM – 10:00PM
– Sausage Fest. Elevate your sausage appreciation to new levels! This fall celebration will showcase a variety of hand-linked sausages and homemade mustards, relishes, pickles and sauerkrauts. To top it all off, you’ll experience an assortment of beer, cheese and wine pairings that will satisfy appetites of all types.
Fri & Sat, September 23 – 24 from 4:00PM – 10:00PM & 11:00AM – 10:00PM
Guests attending the above events can expect the ULTIMATE experience! Events will feature live music, artists, games, activities, Guinness Book records, food eating contests, cooking tutorials, and much more.
All events are open to the public. Guests can purchase tickets to all happenings online at www.nineteen88productions.com or onsite on the day of the event.
The Rock Sports Complex, MilwaukeeFood.com, MKE Sports & Entertainment and Nineteen88 Productions recently formed a powerhouse partnership to deliver on events and customer experience like never before.
Expect this group to bring new exciting and creative events. To learn more about all that the group has to offer, please visit www.nineteen88productions.com or checkout their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Nineteen88Productions